Announcing : Nash Hash 2018
26th to 28th January 2018
Warn in count - 104. Registration count - 16 (last updated 18th May, 2017, 23:49, India time)
Early bird registration fee must reach us by 30th June. Otherwise you pay more.
The location is Mahindra Resorts, Virajpet at Coorg. See some of the location pictures. (click image to see larger view). This is a new location and NOT the one we used at Coorg a few years back.
Nestled in the picturesque Coorg district of Karnataka with plantations and forest country, Mahindra resorts Virajpet is the host location for Nash Hash 2018.
Virajpet if about 6 hours from Bangalore, the point of arrival for all outstation hashers. Hashers are advised to plan arrival to Bangalore on 25th January 2018 or earlier based on their convenience.
The registration will follow the process as outlined below :
- Please fill in the Google warn in sheet at this link (click here) giving your name, parent hash name and location. This simply confirms your intention to participate in Nash Hash 2018. We will validate your entry with your home hash and update this on the warn in sheet.
- Once we have confirmed that you are a regular hasher of the kennel that you are from through your GM we will send you the payment links.
- After your payment is received, we will provide the electronic registration link for you to fill in your details along with others in your group in the multi user registration form.
- The registration form will allow you to edit your travel details closer to the arrival date. You should update this and the details of the local address in Bangalore that you will stay so that we can finalize bus routes for pickup on 26th January.
- The registration fee includes a/c bus travel (from Bangalore to Virajpet and local run transportation), stay and common food from 26th to 28th January. Any extras will have to settled by you with the resort directly before you leave Virajpet.
- The registration fee for twin sharing per head for the trip is :
Till June 30 2017 : Rs 13000 per head
From 1st July to 30th September 2017 : Rs 15000 per head
From 1st October onwards : Rs 17000 per head.
5 years and below : Transport charge if extra bus seat is needed Rs 2000. No goodie bag will be given.
Between 6 years and 12 years, the charge will be Rs 7000 per head towards food and hash activities including transport.
Horrors share the room and beds with parents.
SIngle room supplement will be Rs 7000.
For those opting for triple sharing, the per head rate will drop by 1700, or a saving of Rs 5100 for a group of 3 hashers.
Payment will have to be made through the links that you will be provided once your warn in entry is validated with your home kennels GM.
The warn in list with validation and registration update information is available at the link : (click here)
Once your name is validated, you can expect a mail from Bangalore Hash with the payment and registration form links. The status will be updated on the warn in list.
Bangalore Hash looks forward to welcoming you at Nash Hash 2018.
The current program of the event includes a 100+ km relay run on day 1 and exciting picturesque runs on the other days along with parties and all beer you can drink programs in the evenings. More details in the coming days once our entertainment team gets cracking.
For any queries please write to email@example.com or call up Abnash - Pervert Producer at 9844097405.
Route to Virajpet, Coorg from Bangalore - The blue marked route is what we will use.