Run 664 : Treasure Hunt at Kumbalgod
Hares : OFB Raghu, Sachin and Rishi
Date : July 16 2017
Meet at 3:45 p.m. Run/Walk at 4:15 p.m.
Warn in count : 65
Google maps link : Click Here
1. Go on to Mysore road towards Mysore. Pass the NICE Road and reach sports store https://www.decathlon.in/c/169-decathlon-mysore-road.
2. Set the ODOMETER to Zero here.
3. Proceed 1.60 km and on the left you get the entrance to Kumbalgod. You will see 2 boards there a) BGS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AND b) Indian Institute of Journalism. TAKE LEFT TURN HERE.
4. Proceed for 2.60 km on that road, Odometer will read 4.U will pass the vrishabhavathi river bridge, On the right you get Garden Aria resort, U get a Banyan tree on the right and the boards there are a) BGS International School b)Vivekananda Institution c) Adarsh Group of Institutions.TAKE RIGHT TURN HERE.
5. Travel 0.90km and you get Vivekananda Institute on the left. Odometer will read 4.90.
6. Go ahead for 300 meters and you will get a fork. TURN RIGHT at fork. From the fork travel 800 meters. you get a poultry farm on the right. Odometer will read 5.20 km.
7. Travel 2.70 km from here. Hash marks will be done all way through this portion.
You pass through a village and hence please drive carefully here. @ 8 km you will find hash site on the right. Chalk powder marks will be all the way from poultry farm
Kumbalgod Hash Run Location Pictures